Seiten

Dienstag, 23. April 2013

New Double Spiral Bracelets



Find my new bracelets here




I am very happy to show you this new bracelet! I think it is a real summer fun! As always I enjoyed the beading so much but for this one I used very small beads only, a very few #11 but almost #15, which are not bigger than 1.5mm. These tiny beads combined with the double spiral stich gives such a beautiful texture. And those gorgeous inside metallic coloures, lets it sparkle like little water bubbles on the sandy beach! The colours also remind me of the lovely transparency of crystal gemstones. I am sure this bracelet will look so stunning on a nice suntanned skin while walking through summer!! While I was beading I had all these lovely thoughts and dreams of a summer holiday at the seaside!! :)






So soft, gentle and very romantic! I think this bracelet is a lovely wedding jewelry.





How about something timeless & classy? I had this idea for quite some time and finally I wanted to work with these beautiful Matte Black and Metallic beads!










Here comes a touch of Africa!! I just love these very natural and earthy looking beads a lot. Don't they actually look like handmade clay beads? Hope you enjoy this double spiral bracelet as much as I do!









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen